Thursday, December 07, 2006

what a long semester

(bismillah)

hmm, I like the sound of that. I think that's how I will try to begin this blog from now on. So it's been a long time coming and I think it's time that I start using this blog more frequently.

I don't really care if anyone reads this, it's more so of a way for me to just put my thoughts on to some digital pad and I guess I can look at it anywhere from the world.. Probably not china..


Currently, I am working on a review for my Art History exam that I have coming up tomorrow. I am totally under prepared, but I guess that's the way these things go.

_

this is a new start : no, seriously.

Instead of always lecturing people and spilling my guts on the stupidest issues - I am going to use this blog for criticism on many levels. from my increasing waist size to the decreasing wages of my people to just about anything.

im pretty sure this stuff is going to sound like crap in the long run - but it'll be a fun read for some wierdo or one of my many stalkers...

..that probably don't exist.


_
so I should begin this new blog with...





yeah. that's just perfect. nothing at all :)

more to come as time passes. insha'Allah

- salamtakk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home