Saturday, August 18, 2007

lets roll the credits

the days are ending sooner than I think.

i have said many cheesy things in my time. this will probably be the cheesiest of them all.

today is a defining day for me. to see if I have learned anything in the two months have passed me by.

I made an informal oath with myself to not produce anymore crap work. this stands. inshaAllah today is the day
that i either say "okay..one more day of crap work is aight" or "lets do this shot until we get it right"

whatever it boils down to, i just hope that i don't let my big fat ego get in the way and realize that i'm doing this for a greater cause. even if it is just a small commercial, it's my first work post - JWT.

let's see where it goes.




Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home