Thursday, December 21, 2006

each coming night- press conference tomorrow?

(bismillah)

so today is going to be the texas history press conference. none of the material is ready yet.. not even what I'm going to say. Hell, we're not even sure if the press is going to show up to this "press conference".

there are a lot of spelling and grammatical errors in the presentation. pretty embarrassing if you ask me. what to do? I really don't know - but I think I can figure something out, insha'Allah

so mubashir and jamal are going to come into town with all the boards and whatnot for the presentation. i'm worried about a couple of things - so let me go ahead and list them all out. this is probably therapeutic.

  • the printing quality?
    • i wonder how all the boards come out looking
  • content
    • there are two major issues -
      • grammar / spelling errors
      • incorrect facts.. (aye)
  • timing
    • is everything going to be printed in time?
    • will mubashir and jamal make it to Houston in time?
  • press conference
    • who the hell is going to show up?
    • who cares really?
  • presentation
    • have to get clothes ready
    • wait..what am i saying?
  • lighting
    • the presentation needs lights! must purchase
yes . i might seem strung up by the wrist on these minuscule issues, but I guess I've never done something of this "possible" caliber.

who cares- ?

If our intentions are right - that's all that really matters.

I will definitely give an update on this and see how things are moving along.


salaamtak all
bassam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home