Friday, December 22, 2006

tdc set up - exhibit

[ bismillah ]

i was banging my head this morning when I was going up the elevator. I really have put myself under a lot more stress than needed. The truth is, if anything went wrong with the presentation - it would be Bassam's fault. Hell, the presentation wasn't even assembled yet and there were at least five people that criticized the set up.

"ya akhi! ya'ni move the brezentation to de right. ya know? more light habibi"


It wasn't even set up at the time brotha!


I don't understand what it is, I used to think people just have a very competitive edge or they just love to bring others down. But now I see it really in a different light - these people sincerely care about these presentations and want to put the Ummah's best foot forward at all times. I don't blame them - just next time don't put all the burden on an absentminded washed out wannabe creative.

without further blabbering - let's put the photos up aye!








































































salaamtak
bassam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home